Every member is expected to follow the club code of conduct:
1. Keep your training partners safe: not hurting them is far more important than getting a submission. Apply submissions slowly, stay controlled at all times, and if they won’t tap for some reason, let go.
2. Always wear clean training clothes: rashguard, spats, or tight-fitting shirt and shorts, and maintain good personal hygiene
3. No shoes on the mat. Always wear shoes or sandals off the mat
4. Keep your nails short to prevent scratching your training partners
5. No sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, etc. language or behavior
6. Remove piercings and jewelry
7. No wandering around topless. Please go to the changing room to get changed
8. No romantic or sexual advances of any kind on the mat. Flirting and triangles do not mix
9. Do not train when you have an infectious disease. Your training partners do not want to get sick
If you see any inappropriate or dangerous behavior, please report it to an instructor or directly to Brad.